Energy Core Swimming's Varsity Team
The emphasis of this practice group is to become more adept at all four competitive strokes, focusing on the IMX events. Athletes in this group will learn how to take their swimming to the next level of training and competition.
• Recommended ages 9th-12th grade
• Must be able to complete 10x 100 on the 1:25
• Strongly recommended at least 4 practices per week with Saturday being one of the 4 practices attended
• Progression from this group is typically to National Prep and at the sole discretion of the Head Coach
Required Practice Equipment
• Two Pair of Goggles
• Water Bottle
• Mesh Equipment Bag
• Junior-sized Pull Buoy
• Pair of Finis Instinct Sculling Paddles
Monday through Saturday
$160 per Month
Check around- our fees are just as competitive as our swimmers!