Core II Swim Team
The emphasis in this practice group is to introduce training techniques for all four competitive strokes.
• Recommended 7- 11 years of age.
• Legal in all 4 competitive strokes.
• Recommended to attend 4 meets in short course season and 2 in long course season. One "Being Champs" Meet each season; usually in Dec, Feb, and July
• Recommended attendance is 2 to 3 times per week for one hour each
• Progression to the next group is typically the CORE III and at the sole
discretion of the coach
Required Practice Equipment
• Two Pair of Goggles
• WHAT Swim Cap (optional for athletes with short hair)
• Water Bottle
• Mesh Equipment Bag
• Pair of Tritan Swim Fins
SCHEDULE Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday
$135 per Month
Check around- our fees are just as competitive as our swimmers!