Core I Swim Team
Able to swim freestyle & backstroke comfortably for 25 yards and understand the concept of breaststroke & butterfly.
The emphasis in these practice groups is primarily on learning and/or perfecting the four competitive strokes.
• Recommended 6 - 10 years of age
• Recommended to attend 4 meets in short course season and 2 in long course season. One being Champs Meet each season; usually in Dec, Feb, and July.
• Recommended attendance is 2-3 times per week for :45 minutes each training session.
• Progression to the next group is generally Core II and at the sole discretion of the coach.
Required Practice Equipment
• Two Pair of Goggles
• WHAT Swim Cap (optional for athletes with short hair)
• Water Bottle
• Mesh Equipment Bag
• Pair of Tritan Swim Fins
Schedule Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday
$125 per Month
Check around- our fees are just as competitive as our swimmers!